Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rollercoaster ride ...

Well Frontline went so-so. A fascinating experience just seeing how the whole thing works. The people working on the show were very well prepped and informed about the debate, although the show itself was probably a bit to bitty, touching on things but not delving enough into them. I was moved off the panel and into the centre of the front row. I was a little disappointed about that, but was happy to live with it. Apparently it was for two reasons. First, the presenter wanted to come to me early on and he doesn't go to the panel until a few minutes into the programme, and second to try and get some debate between the audience and the panel. It took me an age to get the make-up off that they insisted I wear. I'm back in the broadsheets and on national radio tomorrow. A strange little rollercoaster that's absorbing a phenomenal amount of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you well getting through all of this, Rob!! It sounds exhausting, on top of everything else.