Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy Sunday Service

I was meant to be taking two weeks holiday.  What I actually did was work through the copyedits for the Code/Space book, completed the first draft of Digging for Gold, wrote a short story and started another, read a few books, and got no further than driving into town for provisions and walking the dogs round the lanes.  And I'd be happy to do the whole thing again.  Tomorrow will no doubt involve a plunge back into the maelstrom at work as two weeks worth of crap will need shifting off my desk.  Oh, joy.


My posts this week:

Review of The Information Officer by Mark Mills
Digging for Gold
Review of No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
Watching the detectives
Movie adaptation - No Country for Old Men
Review of Point Blank by Richard Stark

No comments: