Thursday, July 26, 2012

First draft complete (thankfully)

Yesterday evening I finally completed first drafts of my 685 entries for the forthcoming Oxford Dictionary of Human Geography.  Each entry was either c.75-100 words, c.300 words or c.750 words.  Up until now, July has consisted of little else other than researching and writing definitions and explanation.  I'm now onto editing entries in response to feedback/edits from my two co-authors, and also editing/commenting on their entries.  The end is at last in sight.  Thankfully.  Taking a break from it next week when I hope to catch up on reading some fiction and sorting out the garden.  Time for a sup of beer ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say it is indeed time, Rob. Well done!

Kerrie said...

well done Rob. Although I guess the editing will be just as difficult