Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lazy Sunday Service


I've had my head down most of the week trying to make progress on the Oxford Dictionary of Human Geography.  I've now drafted 649 of my 685 entries.  So, I'm nearing the finish line, but unfortunately I have seven 300 words entries and twenty nine 750 word entries to write and a month to complete them.  Going to be a busy month!  I went to the local bookshop yesterday seeking a book set in Edinburgh (where I'm heading to tomorrow), but instead came away with Black Skies by Arnaldur Indradason and Disgrace by Jussi Adler-Olsen.  Hopefully will get to both shortly.


My posts this week:
House prices stabilising
Review of Only a Game? by Eamon Dunphy
Partial quoting
Data visualization of CSO's residential property price index
Review of Midnight Fugue by Reginald Hill
Census 2011: Education, post-15, broad trends
Census 2011: Socio-economic group and class
People in blue houses are apparently the most successful
A long, lonely night in the desert

No comments: