Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lazy Sunday Service

A couple of weeks ago I won the copyedit verison of the manuscript of I Hear Sirens in the Street by Adrian McKinty.  It was waiting for me in my pigeonhole at work on Monday.  I'm now trying to decide whether to take a read straightwaway or wait until nearer the publication date.  I'll write and post my review shortly after reading, so I've been mulling over what will be of most benefit to Adrian (assuming I like the book, which I'm reasonably sure I will since I've read and reviewed a few of his books and liked them all).  I suspect that curiousity and interest will mean I won't be able to hold out for long in any case.  We'll see.  It'll also be interesting to to take a look at the copyedit queries.

My posts this week

Reviews up on Goodreads and Amazon
Review of Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
New arrivals
Review of A June of Ordinary Murders by Conor Brady
Review of The Man on the Balcony by Majs Sowall and Pers Wahloo
A slither of hope

No comments: