Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lazy Sunday Service

Another sunny day in Ireland.  We've now had a whole week of them.  For the first time in a few years we're actually having summer weather.  No doubt usual business will resume shortly so I plan to spend most of the day in the garden slow roasting with my head in Aly Monroe's The Maze of Cadiz.  Unusually, I actually have three books on the go at present.  The other two are Laidlaw by William McIlvanney and The Signal and the Noise by Nate Silver.  They've become my outdoor, downstair's and upstair's reads.  Expect reviews shortly.  I'm a little behind with reviewing, so when I get too hot, I might wander in and draft a couple.


My posts this week
Review of Irregulars by Kevin McCarthy
A tanuple of drabble words
Review of The Deal by Michael Clifford
Cover for The Song of the Sea
Too slow on the draw

No comments: