Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lazy Sunday Service

Back on June 30th I was bemoaning the slow progress I'd been making on drafting an academic book I'm writing.  I had only managed to put together three and half chapters.  Since then I've made reasonably good progress, writing another four and half chapters plus the preface, and also a chapter for an edited book.  That leaves three chapters left to write by the end of the year, which is manageable.  I'm glad I've got this project back on track as I was starting to get worried about meeting the deadline.  Back to research and note taking again now.  I'm certainly learning a lot writing this book as I'm reading across the humanities, social sciences, sciences, industry, and the popular press and media.  Always a good thing.

My posts this week

Review of Ishmael Toffee by Roger Smith
Sensationalist taglines and blurbs
Review of A Nail Through the Heart by Tim Hallinan
Is the housing market really picking up in Dublin?
Battle of wits
More negative evidence re. supposed pick up in the housing market

No comments: