Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lazy Sunday Service

A week after submitting my latest academic book to the publisher I'm coming to realise the degree to which it coralled my creativity.  I barely managed to write any fiction last year bar drabbles.  For twelve months or so, I've kept assembling a virtual issue of a journal on the long finger.  And despite having all the material produced, I never quite got round to publishing my collection, The Song of the Sea.  Over the past couple of days I've turned my attention to the latter two, with the aim of having both complete by the end of the month.  I think that should be doable.  We'll see.


My posts this week
January reads
Review of The Holiday Murders by Robert Gott
Review of Darkhouse by Alex Barclay
A thin slither of light

1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

It's amazing you can write fiction at all given your academic demands. Best.