Thursday, April 17, 2014

Florida trip


I returned from Florida on Sunday/Monday after 10 days wandering round the state and also attending a conference.  I spent some time in Miami, the Everglades, Key West, and Tampa.  I've read a couple of dozen crime novels set in the state, so it was nice to put places to books.  Before and whilst there I read a handful of other Florida-based tales.  These include:

Margin of Error by Edna Buchanan
Hurricane Punch by Tim Dorsey
Tropical Heat by John Lutz
Live by Night by Dennis Lehane
The Big Goodbye by Michael Lister

I've still got two more book reviews to post, plus one more book to read.
Tropical Freeze by James W. Hall
Night Moves by Randy Wayne White
To Have and Have Not by Ernest Hemingway

I should get to those in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back safely, Rob. Hope you enjoyed your trip.