Sunday, May 15, 2016

Lazy Sunday Service

Last week was busy, with Monday to Wednesday spent travelling to and from Paderborn, Germany, where I took part in a reading seminar and presented a talk, and Thursday consisting of back-to-back meetings. Between engagements I managed to draft a paper and also read three novels and make it through a chunk of a fourth. Insomnia is useful for something it seems.  I didn't find time for writing reviews, however, so need to pull my finger out on that this coming week.  Expect reviews shortly of books by Cay Rademacher, James Benn, Cara Black and Chris Ould.


My posts this week:
Review of A House of Knives by William Shaw
Review of Nazi Hunter: The Wiesenthal File by Alan Levy
A hint of death

1 comment:

seana graham said...

Look forward to the reviews, Rob.